With more than 20 years of refrigeration project implementation under our belt, Roller Asia is trusted by contractors and end customers in making the appropriate technical advice for their cold room requirements.
Common issues associate with a poorly designed cold storage includes,
- Sweating or condensation on the insulation panels
- Oil return issues to the compressors
- Long temperature pull down duration
- Choked coldroom condenser and evaporator coil
- Wrongly sized compressor and condensing unit
Roller Asia assists customers in making appropriate design recommendations for their commercial and industrial cold room requirements.